- I am a Lane Cedar Chest totally made over from the 70’s to a formal classy style. Painted with General Finishes Milk Paint Persian Blue. Several applications High Performance Top Coat in flat sheen
- Reupholstered using Chenille ‘Mardi Gras” textured fabric.
- Embellished for timeliness classic style using tack strip on the lid
- New shabby chic knobs sprayed Hammered Pewter
- The lock is removed for child safety though the lid is heavy.
- Lots of storage inside for boots, blankets, precious keepsakes. Use me as a bench, hope chest, or toy box.
43″ wide x 20″ high and 17″ deep
Price and Location