Her Name is Lola.
She was a showgirl. But that was thirty years ago, when they used to have a show
Now it’s a disco, but not for Lola. Still in dress she used to wear . . .
- I almost lost my mind but was rescued with a little paint and TLC. Look at me now! French Farmhouse.
- Jeweled headband, waistband, legs and support painted Rustic Oak adds some discrete dimension.
- Original hardware painted on bottom drawer.
- New glass knob on door.
- Refined details added to the bottom skirt.
- Cabinet inside painted pure white including shelves
Price and Location