I painted a jewelry armoire this week. Last week was a gun cabinet. It’s been a month of firsts. So many drawers on a jewelry cabinet to have fun with. Endless possibilities
I don’t have to go neutral with jewelry cabinets so now is my chance to stretch out. One of the seldom used colors in my inventory (Magnolia Homes Emmies Room) has been waiting for the perfect piece and this is it! It is fresh mint blue lightly dusted with a soft sage green hue, yep that’s what Johanna said.
Well, if I’m able to pick a hardly used, but very yummy color, then maybe it time to pull out this Birds and Berries transfer I’ve been saving. Birds are cool right now. The black birds were used on a gray piece so the white birds were left, also waiting for the perfect piece.
- Solid oak jewelry armoire painted soft mint Emmies Room from Magnolia Home
- 3 inside drawers with dividers, 2 larger outside drawers, door inside equipped with necklace hooks.
- Drawers excellently lined soft rose color felt, no rips, tears or stains.
- Birds and berries re-Design with Prima transfer
- Original hardware painted with silver glimmer highlights
- Side and drawer translucent white stripes
Dimensions and Price
42″ tall x 16″ wide x 13″ deep
$145 conveniently located inside Windy Hill Market downtown Jackson